01 December, 2010

Another Senior Staff Member to Leave ICANN

ICANN CFO Kevin Wilson
Writing on the ICANN blog, ICANN CFO Kevin Wilson announces his upcoming departure:

On a personal note, this will be my last meeting as ICANN’s CFO as I’ll be leaving by the end of January. It’s been an honor to serve the ICANN community, Board and staff. ICANN has progressed greatly these past few years in all areas of operations including finance. I’m proud of the progress we’ve made especially in accounting controls and financial reporting as ICANN has grown from $31 million to over $65 million. I believe with the continued help of the staff, the Board, and the community the future is even brighter. Onward and upward.

I am always pleased to hear from community members, so please contact me directly if you have any questions or comments.

With much gratitude for all that you do,
Kevin Wilson
Chief Financial Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment